Acne is a big problem .... here is the solution ...
How To Use Tea Tree Oil for Acne
Tea tree oil is hands down the most effective natural remedy I've ever tried for acne. It's even effective against cystic acne, those underground monster zits that hurt so bad. As someone who used to suffer from pretty terrible acne, I know how frustrating it can be to try lots of different treatments only to find that the acne comes right back after a couple weeks. I found this to be true both with conventional and natural therapies.
However, this did not occur when I started using essential oils for skin care. And since I'm obviously always in favor of using natural remedies in place of the harsh chemical stuff, that was super exciting for me.
However, this did not occur when I started using essential oils for skin care. And since I'm obviously always in favor of using natural remedies in place of the harsh chemical stuff, that was super exciting for me.
Methods I've Used
Here are a few different ways you can use tea tree oil to fight breakouts:- Use a cotton swab to apply a drop directly to blemishes.
- Mix a few drops (2-6 or so depending on the severity of the situation!) with your regular moisturizer. Avoid your eyes!
- Add a few drops to your regular cleanser. Again, be careful not to get it in your eyes!
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of sesame or olive oil, 1 tablespoon of honey and 10-ish drops of tea tree oil for a acne-fighting scrub. This is good for run of the mill breakouts, but could be a little too harsh for cystic acne. Tea tree oil and honey are even natural preservatives so you can keep this in a jar right in your medicine cabinet.
- For acne on your body, you can add tea tree oil to your bath.
- Add 5 drops of tea tree oil to 1/4 cup of plain yogurt and apply as a mask. Rinse with cool water after 15-20 minutes. This is my fave! <3
How Tea Tree Oil Works
Tea tree oil (also called Melaleuca oil) has powerful antibacterial (and even antifungal and antiviral!) properties and is effective against MRSA, which is a strain of bacteria that has developed resistance to some man-made antibiotics. So it's a natural product that can fight the spread of yucky sick germs. Its properties also make it useful in fighting acne. My skin is really fussy, but tea tree oil never fails to whip it into shape when I break out.What Brand of Tea Tree Oil Should I Use?
There are many brands - but the problem of manufacturers using RCO- Re constituted oil, Using synthetic oil and or chemicals remains - Tangasseri Ayurveda products are made in a 104 year old factory, using ancient processes- Tangasseri Ayurveda commits to non use of adulteratives and chemicals in their products- they have a shop on ebay.in (sandalwoodtangasseri) where the sell direct from factory and that too at the lowest price in the market.
No comments:
Post a Comment